Welcome to Clare’s Space Limited's privacy notice
Welcome to Clare’s Space Limited’s privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Clare’s Space Limited collects and processes your personal data, when you visit our website in relation to membership of Clare’s Space Boutique Health Club, and during the course of our subsequent communications with you.
We are committed to protecting our members’ privacy and it is important that you read this privacy notice. At the end of this notice you will be asked whether you wish to opt into certain communications from us in connection with your membership.
Clare’s Space Limited is the controller of, and is responsible for, your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Clare’s Space Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Clare’s Space Boutique Health Clubs, Faulkners Lane, Great Warford, Knutsford, England WA16 7RN.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you including:
- your name, date of birth, gender, email and postal addresses, phone numbers, CCTV images (for safety and security monitoring purposes), photographic images and bank or payment details. We may also collect additional information that you provide us when using our services, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services.
- data in connection with your membership profile, as well as data relating to your marketing and communications preferences;
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website; and
- information about staff employed by Clare’s Space Limited to manage their employment.
We will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. We collect data about you when you communicate with us in person, via our website or over email.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it which include the following:
- to register you as a new member and to keep you updated in relation to the club and other developments;
- to manage your relationship with us;
- to improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships;
- to manage your employment where you are a member of staff employed by Clare’s Space Limited;
- to administer our website and business including (a) personalising our website for you (b) enabling your use of the services available on our website (c) keeping our website secure and preventing fraud;
- to recommend products or services which may be of interest to you; and
- to provide to the UK Government if requested as per the “Track and Trace” regulations. How we share your personal data
We have business and technical partners with whom we share data in order to enable them to provide a range of services. They are bound by contractual commitments in relation to protection of personal data, as well as by applicable data protection legislation, and we will never sell or share your data with external parties for marketing or promotional purposes without your consent. We may from time to time be obliged to share personal data with law enforcement or other regulatory bodies.
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area.
- Retaining personal information
We are required to comply with applicable data protection legislation in connection with your personal data. Amongst other things, this means that we must ensure that the data we hold about you is processed lawfully and fairly, and that it is accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information is required to be kept up to date and retained securely and for no longer than necessary. We have put in place appropriate measures to keep your data secure, but you can help this by protecting against unauthorised access to your computer and any passwords.
“Track and Trace” information will be kept for 21 days in line with Government regulations.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us over the internet.
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to control who can access your data, the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in the data we hold and the right to require your data to be removed from our systems. You can contact us if you want to find out more (there may be a small administrative charge).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Your communication preferences
In the following paragraphs you are asked to indicate your preferences in relation to how and for what purposes we may contact you. You may change your preferences at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in communications received from us, or by contacting us using the details specified above.
From time to time we would like to get in touch with you to keep you up to date with club developments, including opening details. Please tick all the boxes that apply to tell us how you would like to hear from us. Please note that if you elect not to receive communications from us we will not be able to keep you up to date in relation to the club opening or other club developments.
I do not wish to hear from you in the future
Occasionally, we may pass your details to select third parties, in order to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. Please indicate below whether you agree to your details being shared in this way.
I agree to the Privacy notice as set out above.